We’re committed to providing a memorable and safe experience for our guests.
Steps we’re taking to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff.
We’re taking extra precautions to make sure all of our guests and staff members stay safe and healthy.
The safety of our guests is our number one priority.
Our guests mean everything to us. We understand that you might have concerns traveling during COVID-19, so we want to assure you that we’re taking extra precautions to help keep you safe while staying with us. Here are some things we’re doing:
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and common areas (tables, chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, desks, sinks, etc.)
- Using disinfectant cleaning solutions following the approved products list found here.
- Limiting close-contact interaction within our offices
- Asking staff members with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home
- Asking all guests and staff members to follow basic best health practices
Your safety is our main priority. We’re doing all we can to help keep both our guests and team members safe. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your reservation, please reach out to us.